What happens when TechLogix travels to the world's largest professional AV trade event in Amsterdam? They win a Best in Show award of course!
TechLogix's flagship IPFO Series AV over IP platform won the Top New Technology award for Signal Distribution Technology at this year's ISE convention last week. A marriage of intuitive software and cutting-edge hardware, the IPFO Series is breaking boundaries for both custom and commercial applications by:
- Transmitting 18G HDMI up to 30km,
- Eliminating the need for proprietary network switches,
- Merging the AV and IT networks without slowing down network speeds--even when running 4K@60 video,
- Merging Ethernet, bi-directional IR and RS232 into AV signal stream,
- Eliminating the need for 3rd party control drivers, and
- Revolutionizing system setup with architecturally based TLXpress design, configuration and control software.
TechLogix jointly displayed their technology with Cleerline, a leading fiber optics manufacturer, and Niveo, a leading network switch manufacturer.
Complete information is available online at www.tlnetworx.com or in TechLogix's Connectivity Design Guide PDF.