TechLogix is looking for full-time and part-time employees in the Madison, Wisconsin region. We’re growing and will consider a wide variety of candidates with diverse skillsets. Basically, if you have a strong work ethic, a desire to learn, and a passion to help people we’re probably a good fit.
TechLogix is an emerging technology firm focused on audio-visual product development. Simply put, we design and build technology for classrooms, conference rooms, and homes. Sounds kind of dry, right?
Well, we’re really about linking people with technology. Our team works to:
- Enable all people with technology
- Simplify complex ideas
- Advance technology for the betterment of all people
- Help people grow, develop, and succeed
We know technology moves fast and not everyone is comfortable with change; our mission is to make technology simple, appealing, and effective.
We’re like the kid who hands their grandparents a tablet for the first time…only we design and build the tablet.
A wide variety of skills are necessary to bring technology to life, and we’ll consider anyone looking to positively grow their career.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I’m interested in the TechLogix Team” and the following information:
- Five or less bullets on why you are considering our team
- Five or less bullets on your strengths
- Five or less bullets on your careers aspirations
- Five or less bullets on what makes you a wonderful person
TechLogix is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage any applicant no matter your previous (or lack of) career experience.
Additional information on the company is available online at www.tlnetworx.com.