Emerging technology firm TechLogix is seeking a Sales Leader to develop their customer calling strategy and lead outbound sales calling. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with phone-based sales and will be self-motivated.
The position will focus on outbound sales calling, primarily in a training and channel coordination capacity. The Sales Leader will:
- Engage and educate targeted integrators on fiber optic technology with a focus on how fiber infrastructures are applied to audio-visual installations;
- Route sales leads to appropriate regional resellers and field-based sales representatives;
- Work with field-based sales representatives and regional distributors to engage potential integrators; and
- Coordinate follow up activities, sales and marketing collateral, and all other items required for the successful market adoption of fiber optic technology with the broader TechLogix team.
The position does NOT focus on random cold-calling or pyramid scheme tactics; a prescreened list including opted-in integrators will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with phone-based sales, online-based training, and be self-motivated. Other desired skills include:
- Knowledge of audio-visual technology; and
- Knowledge of the audio-visual industry and typical sales channels.
The Sales Leader is expected to complete a minimum number of quality phone-based integrator engagements per day.
TechLogix is a young technology organization and the candidate must be flexible to assist in other areas of the business as required, including but not limited to marketing and operations.
Travel is not required, though it is offered should the candidate desire to become involved in field-based sales functions.
TechLogix is headquartered in Madison, WI, and the ideal candidate will be locally based. However, all qualified candidates will be considered regardless of location due to the phone-based nature of the position.
The residential and commercial audio-visual industries are transitioning from copper-based infrastructures to fiber-based infrastructures and TechLogix is the only firm focused on all aspects of the fiber installation. They are uniquely positioned to capture significant marketshare of a multi-billion dollar industry and, as the first complete category provider, they are cementing their role as the disruptive market maker and thought leader.
This addition to the TechLogix team will have a strategic function and be part of the early-stage staffing plan.
Interested parties should contact TechLogix directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-960-7242 referencing "Open Sales Leader" position.