TechLogix is giving away an SMP collaboration system to one lucky attendee at InfoComm 2017. Simply scan your badge in Booth #3981 to enter.
The latest release in their Share-Me™ Series, the SMP system combines a presentation switcher, Twisted pair extender and display controller into a single, easy-to-use table-top collaboration hub.
Available in digital and analog+digital models, the SMP provides a single all-in-one interface for meeting rooms, huddle rooms and other collaborative environments. The table top hub is designed for quick installation and intuitive end-user use:
- HDMI and/or VGA ports for source device integration
- Integrated controls for source selection, display on/off and display volume control
- Recessed twisted pair connection with strain relief
- Integrated IR learning window
- Integrated power-over-twisted pair power circuit
The table top collaboration hub connects to a remote receiver using a single twisted pair cable, and the entire system only requires power at the display end.
Display control commands are programmed, transmitted and output via CEC or IR.
Additional information is available online at www.tlnetworx.com.