Volume discount price will be reflected at cart page
This option is currently unavailable.
6' HDMI cable with attached VGA adapter
Forget lost HDMI adapters, late meetings, and missed presentations. TechLogix Share-Me™ Presentation Cables ensure you always have the right connector for your laptop, tablet or other portable presentation device.
The TL-SMPC-012 features a six foot HDMI cable with an attached VGA-to-HDMI adapter. The adapter converts the VGA signal to an HDMI signal is powered by a USB cable lead.
Installation is simple: connect one end of the TL-SMPC cable to your display or video pass-through port, and connect the other end of the cable to your presentation device using HDMI or a built-in converter.
Share-Me™ Presentation Cables are a must have for every meeting room, conference room and lecture hall, and they are an essential tool for anyone who does traveling presentations.
- Technical Features
- Supports HDMI and VGA connections/devices
- 6 foot (1.8m) cable
- male HDMI connector for connection to displays and HDMI pass-through ports
- male HDMI and male VGA connectors for connection to presentation sources
- 8” (23cm) flexible lead on VGA adapter for strain-relief on device ports
- Supports High-Speed HDMI w/Ethernet
- 28 AWG construction
- Tamper-proof construction
- USB power required for VGA conversation
- Built-in USB cable lead
Share-Me™ Presenter Cable Tool Kit
Tool kit for attaching and modifying TL-SMPC presentation cables
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to your display or HDMI pass-through port.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your source device, typically a laptop or tablet.
- Optionally connect the adapters to the HDMI cable to convert the HDMI signal to VGA.
What comes in the package?One 6 ft. (1.8m) HDMI cable with built-in converters/adapters.
What type of conversion does this cable support?VGA.
What if I need conversion for other formats?TechLogix offers a variety of TL-SMPC models, including solutions for USB-C, DisplayPort, mini-DisplayPort, micro-HDMI, mini-HDMI, DVI and Apple Lightning.
Do I need to power the unit?Yes. The adapter is powered through a USB cable lead.
TechLogix SKU# 1004-0402-23