Limited stock currently available for this product
HDMI/DisplayPort, Control & Ethernet over Fiber Extender Set
HDMI/DisplayPort, Control & Ethernet over Two Fiber Optic Cable Extender Set
AV signal distribution is no longer limited by signal bandwidth, signal format or by distance. The TL-IPFO-KIT transmits 18G HDMI, bi-directional IR, bi-directional RS232 and 1G ethernet over a standard duplex fiber optic cable.
The TL-IPFO-KIT replaces a traditional HDMI cable with active electronics designed specifically for sending audio and video signals up to 984 feet. Simply connect the IPFO transmitter to your source device (often a switcher, matrix, DVD player or cable box), connect the IPFO receiver to your destination device (often a display or projector), connect the two units with a duplex fiber optic patch cord (sold separately), and connect the power supplies.
Unlike boosters or twisted pair extenders, the TL-IPFO-KIT uses fiber optic technology that is immune to outside electrical interference and will better future-proof your facility.
Additional features include a DisplayPort input on the IPFO transmitter for connecting DisplayPort inputs, an HDMI output on the IPFO receiver with built-in DisplayPort to HDMI conversion, analog audio de-embedding and HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2 compliancy.
- Technical Features
- Includes transmitter, receiver, mounting hardware, two power supplies and accessories
- HDMI & DisplayPort inputs on the transmitter
- HDMI output on the receiver
- Automatic DisplayPort to HDMI conversion
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports maximum resolutions of 4K@60 4:4:4 & 4K@60 4:2:0 HDR
- Supports multichannel audio including 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby TrueHD
- Implements minimal compression on signals over 10G for signal distribution through network hardware
- Zero frame latency
- Bi-directional IR & RS232 pass-through
- Ethernet pass-through (1G) for network and web-enabled device connectivity
- Selectable analog audio embedding and de-embedding on both the transmitter and receiver
- 1,000 ft. (300m) max distance on fiber-based networks
- 20km max distance on single mode fiber-based networks when exchanging the SFP+ module
- Immune to RF and EM interference
- Requires power at both the transmitter and receiver
- Duplex LC fiber optic connectors
- Locking power supply
- Run a fiber optic cable with duplex LC connectors between your source device and destination device.
- Connect the IPFO transmitter (included in the package) to the HDMI output port of your source device using a high-quality HDMI cable. Optionally connect IR, RS232 or Ethernet cables.
- Connect the IPFO receiver (included in the package) to the HDMI input port of your destination device using a high-quality HDMI cable. Optionally connect IR, RS232 or Ethernet control cables.
- If using control, select IR or RS232 via the dip switch on the transmitter and receiver. The dip switches on both the transmitter and receiver must be set to the same setting.
- Connect the fiber optic cable with duplex LC connectors to the fiber ports on the IPFO transmitter and receiver.
- Connect the power supplies (included in the package) to the 12V power ports on the IPFO transmitter and receiver.
- Power on the units.
What comes in the package?Each TL-IPFO-KIT includes one transmitter, one receiver, two power supplies, mounting hardware, and accessories.
Part# TechLogix SKU# TL-IPFO-KIT 2001-0007