24-port Rack Tray
The TechLogix TL-24P-RT is a simple, cost-effective solution for terminating, adapting, and coupling fiber optic cables in an equipment rack. Its steel construction provides strength and durability, and its modular design accommodates up to 24 standard couplers or adapters for 48 total strands of fiber.
The TL-24P-RT mounts in a standard 1RU space and features top and end panels for a secure, enclosed installation.
Note: The compatible fiber optic adapters and couplers are sold separately. The TL-24P-RT supports universally sized panel-mount adapters.
- Technical Features
- 24 total customizable ports for use with TechLogix couplers and adapters (sold separately)
- Supports up to 48 total strands of fiber (24 duplex adapters/couplers)
- Built-in fiber cable coiler for strain-relief
- Buit-in tension lugs
- Metal construction
- Indoor rated
- 1.75" x 19.0" x 9.8" (4.5cm x 48.0cm x 25.0cm)
- Compatible with both single mode and multimode cable and adapters/couplers
LC to LC single mode coupler
LC to LC multimode coupler
OM2, OM3, OM4
- Open the TL-24P-RT by separating the top and bottom panels.
- Install the bottom tray into an equipment rack.
- Insert the fiber optic cable and coil excess around the internal coiler.
- Insert the couplers and/or adapters.
- Connect the fiber optic cabling to the couplers and/or adapters.
- Install the top panel.
What adapters and couplers are compatible with this wall-box.The TL-24P-RT is compatible with universally sized panel-mount fiber optic adapters, including options for LC and SC connectors. View the compatible options.
Part# SKU# DescriptionTL-24P-RT 1004-0098
Wall-mount fiber distribution box -- 8 port with indoor rating