Fiber optic coupler -- duplex multimode OM4 LC to LC coupler
'Get out the cable stretcher!' This is a mildly humorous prank to play on a greenhorn cable installer, but sometimes, don't you wish you actually had one?
Fiber couplers (sometimes called adapters) are a simple and stable way of extending your fiber optic cable, or creating a service point at a patch panel.
These are also great for coupling your bulk fiber installation cable to a patch cable which will increase the longevity of the install cable.
Plus...these are pink!
- Technical Features
- Duplex LC to Duplex LC
- Multimode (OM4) compatible
- 13mm Panel Mount
- High precision ceramic sleeve
- Stainless steel clip
- For UPC polish type cables
- Low insertion loss ≤0.2dB
- Install the adapter into a fiber tray or patch panel.
- Connect your duplex cables to both sides of the adapter.
What cables will this adapter work with?It will work with Multimode duplex cable with LC connectors. This will also work with OM4, OM3, OM2, and OM1 cable types.
Part# SKU# DescriptionM4D-ADPT-LCLC 1004-0048Duplex LC Multimode Coupler