ECO rack panel -- 1 RU with 24 keystone slots and cable management
The ECO-RP-1RU-24KS is a simple, cost-effective, 1RU rack panel solution for patching fiber optic cables in an equipment rack. Its steel construction provides strength and durability, and its modular design accommodates up to 24 standard keystones for twisted pair keystones or 12 fiber keystones (12 simplex SC connections or 24 duplex LC connections) due to the mounting wings protruding from the keystone adapters.
The ECO-RP-1RU-24KS mounts in a standard 1RU space and features an integrated rear cable strain-relief bar and labels for each port.
Compatible keystones are sold separately.
- Technical Features
- 24 total customizable ports for use with standard keystones
- Supports up to 24 total strands of fiber (12 duplex connections)
- Supports up to 24 twisted pair keystones
- Built-in rear mounted cable strain-relief bar
- 19" 1RU
- Port labels
- Metal construction
- Compatible with single mode, multimode and twisted pair keystones
- Install a keystone-style adapter into the patch panel.
- Connect your cables to both sides of the adapter.
What type of connections will this box support?Any keystone-style adapter.
Part# DescriptionECO-RP-1RU-24KSECO rack panel -- 1 RU with 24 keystone slots and cable management