Digital to Analog Audio Converter
Limited to inventory on-hand
Searching for an easy-to-use and affordable audio converter? Search no further. The HP-ACVT-DA2 from TechLogix seamlessly converts Toslink and SPDIF digital audio sources to analog stereo audio.
- Technical Features
- Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
- Dual analog outputs (RCA and 3.5mm)
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
- 24-bit SPDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Includes a 5V power supply
- Power off the devices that will be connected to the HP-ACVT-DA2.
- Connect the audio source device to the Converter using appropriate Toslink or Coaxial cables.
- Connect the A/V Receivers or Amplifiers to the Converter using appropriate L/R cable.
- Insert the DC side of 5v power supply into the converter and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
- Power on the devices that are now connected to the HP-ACVT-DA2.
What comes in the package?
Each HP-ACVT-DA2 includes one converter and one power supply.
Are both analog outputs live simultaneously?
Yes, both the RCA and 3.5mm outputs are live simultaneously.
Can I connect both Toslink and SPDIF sources at the same time?
Yes; however, active Toslink audio will take priority.
Does this unit decode multichannel audio?
No. 5.1 and 7.1 audio is not supported. The HP-ACVT-DA2 requires incoming stereo digital audio.