This option is currently unavailable.
Fiber optic keystone -- duplex multimode OM4 LC to LC coupler
'Get out the cable stretcher!' This is a mildly humorous prank to play on a greenhorn cable installer, but sometimes, don't you wish you actually had one?
Fiber couplers (sometimes called adapters) are a simple and stable way of extending your fiber optic cable, or creating a service point at a patch panel.
These are also great for coupling your SSF™ bulk fiber installation cable to a patch cable which will increase the longevity of the install cable.
- Technical Features
- Duplex LC to Duplex LC
- Multimode (OM4) compatible
- 14.5mm x 16mm 'Keystone'
- High precision ceramic sleeve
- For UPC polish type cables
- Low insertion loss ≤0.2dB
- Install the adapter into a fiber tray, patch panel or wallplate.
- Connect your duplex cables to both sides of the adapter.
What cables will this adapter work with?It will work with Multimode duplex cable with LC connectors. This will also work with OM4, OM3, OM2, and OM1 cable types.
Part# SKU# DescriptionM4D-KS-LCLC 1004-0092
Duplex LC Multimode Keystone