Fiber optic coupler -- simplex single mode OS2 female ST to male SC adapter
'Get out the cable stretcher!' This is a mildly humorous prank to play on a greenhorn cable installer, but sometimes, don't you wish you actually had one?
Fiber couplers (sometimes called adapters) are a simple and stable way of extending your fiber optic cable, or creating a service point at a patch panel.
These are also great for coupling your bulk fiber installation cable to a patch cable which will increase the longevity of the install cable.
- Technical Features
- Simplex female ST to simplex male SC
- Single mode (OS2) compatible
- In-line style
- High precision ceramic sleeve
- For UPC polish type cables
- Low insertion loss ≤0.2dB
- Rated for 1000 plug cycles
Economy Premade Cables - Duplex Single Mode
Patch cables in standard lengths up to 10m
Armored Premade Cables - Duplex Single Mode
Patch cables in standard lengths up to 30m
- Install the adapter into a fiber tray or patch panel.
- Connect your duplex cables to both sides of the adapter.
What cables will this adapter work with?It will work with single mode simplex cables with ST and SC connectors.
Part# SKU# DescriptionS1-ST-F-SC-M 1004-0198Simplex female ST to simplex male SC single mode adapter