Interconnect Cable with SFP+ Connectors – Direct Attach Cable
TechLogix DACs are a low-cost way to utilize the SFP+ ports on our fiber optic products and standard 10G network equipment.
DACs (Direct Attach Cables) use copper cabling between SFP footprint 20-pin connectors to eliminate the need for expensive optoelectronics. They are a great solution for in-rack or other short connections that would otherwise require fiber optic cabling.
- Technical Features
- Compatible with TechLogix TL-IPFO-T01, TL-IPFO-R01 & TL-FO2-HDC extenders
- Support for data rates up to 10.5Gbps
- Available in 1m, 3m, and 7m lengths
- Passive copper twinax cable
- SFP+ MSA connectors
Design and Installation Guide
- Power off the fiber optic devices that the DACs will be connected between.
- Remove any existing SFP+ transceiver modules from the devices.
- Connect the TL-10GDAC cable between the devices.
- Power on the devices.
What comes in the package?One TL-10GDAC cable.
Are these cables compatible with other devices or do they have to be used with TechLogix equipment?The TL-10GDAC can be used with other equipment, provided it’s an SFP+ standardized by the MSA. These cables have been tested with network equipment such as Cisco, Arista, Juniper, Dell, Brocade and other brands. However, TechLogix can only warrant performance with compatible TechLogix devices and is not responsible for damage caused by improper installation.
TechLogix Part# TechLogix SKU# Description TL-10GDAC-01 1002-0201 Interconnect Cable with SFP+ Connectors – Direct Attach Cable -- 1m TL-10GDAC-03 1002-0202 Interconnect Cable with SFP+ Connectors – Direct Attach Cable -- 3m TL-10GDAC-07 1002-0203 Interconnect Cable with SFP+ Connectors – Direct Attach Cable -- 7m