Limited stock currently available for this product
AV over IP decoder (receiver) for fiber optic networks
AV over IP decoder (receiver) for fiber optic networksForget traditional HDMI, fiber optic and twisted pair matrix switchers, TechLogix IPFO AV over IP encoders and decoders allow an unlimited number of sources to be connected to an unlimited number of destinations via a standard 10G Ethernet switch.
Many manufacturers offer AV over IP solutions and many manufacturers offer control products, but few manufacturers put both together into a seamless, easy-to-integrate and easy-to-operate system. The TechLogix IPFO system combines AV over IP encoders and decoders with proprietary software which eliminates the need for extensive programming and third-party control system drivers. Plus, the IPFO system doesn’t require proprietary network switches and runs seamlessly on a standard data network without slowing down traffic.
The IPFO system leverages Aptovision technology to transmit zero-latency 4K@60 4:4:4 HDMI up to 300m (1,000 ft.) over fiber optic cabling using a 10G network, and a simple swap of the SFP+ moodule allows signal extension up to 30km using single mode cable. Multiple encoders and decoders can be blended into a seamless, any-input-to-any-output system using TechLogix TLXpress software.
Setup is simple: simply place an encoder at each source, place a decoder at each display, and place a single IPFO control box running TLXpress software somewhere on the network. The IPFO control box automatically identifies all of the IPFO components, and the TLXpress software profiles them to the sources and destinations for quick preset creation. Integrators don't need to worry about time consuming driver creation--they just trigger presets with a single command from a third-party control system.
The TLXpress platform provides an added benefit of being drag-and-drop architecturally based, allowing virtually hundreds of encoders and decoders to be identified and programmed in minutes, including preset routing which can be triggered by a third-party control system.
Additional system features include seamless switching among sources, embedded bi-directional IR and RS232 control, built-in 1G Ethernet pass-through, built-in video wall processing, audio embedding and de-embedding, HDMI and DisplayPort inputs with autoswitching on the encoders, and HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2 compliancy.
- Technical Features
- Decodes (receives) audio & video from compatible encoders
- Operates in point-to-point, point-to-many, many-to-point, many-to-many & video wall modes
- Receives 18G HDMI over a 10G network switch
- 4K seamless switching
- Doesn’t require a proprietary network switch
- True IP switching – runs on a stand-alone network or on a standard data network
- Deploys IGMP snooping and won’t slow down network data traffic
- Fiber optic network connection with exchangeable SFP+ module
- HDMI output
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports maximum resolutions of 4K@60 4:4:4 & 4K@60 4:2:0 HDR
- Implements minimal compression on signals over 10G
- Zero frame latency
- Seamless switching between sources
- Bi-directional IR & RS232 pass-through
- Ethernet pass-through (1G) for network and web-enabled device connectivity
- Built-in video wall processing with bezel correction
- Analog audio de-embedding
- 1,000 ft. (300m) max distance on fiber-based networks
- 30km max distance on single mode fiber-based networks when exchanging the SFP+ module
- Identify the network which will connect the TechLogix IP encoders and decoders.
- Connect the TL-IPFO-R01 to the network via a fiber optic cable.
- Connect the TL-IPFO-R01 to a display using an HDMI cable.
- If desired, connect control cables to the TL-IPFO-R01.
- Connect a compatible encoder to the network.
- Connect the TL-IPFO-R01 to the included DC 12V power supply.
- Connect the DC 12V power supply to a standard AC power outlet.
- If required, connect a TL-IPTP-CI control interface to the network.
What comes in the package?Each TL-IPFO-R01 package includes one decoder (receiver) and one power supply.
What TechLogix encoders and decoders are cross compatible?The TechLogix TL-IPFO-R01 and TL-IPFO-T01 may be mix-and-matched to create an audio-visual distribution system.
How do I control the distribution of the signals between the encoders & decoders?The TechLogix TL-IPTP-CI is compatible with the TL-IPFO-R01 and TL-IPFO-T01, and controls the switching, splitting and extension of signals between the encoders (transmitters) and decoders (receivers). Using our unique TLXpress software will allow you to quickly configure the system and allow a 3rd party control system to interface with the system without complicated programming.
Do I need to use the encoders & decoders with a network?No, the encoders (transmitters) and decoders (receivers) can be used point-to-point for single signal distribution. It’s actually a great solution for extending 4K@60 4:4:4 HD long distances.
If I am sending lower bandwidth signals like 720p or 1080p, can I use a lower speed network? Or do I have to use a 10G network no matter what?The TL-IPFO-R01 and TL-IPFO-T01 require a 10G network and cabling that supports a 10G signal (such as OM3).
Can I use the same network that supports the TechLogix encoders and decoders for standard network traffic?Absolutely! The encoders and decoders use IMGP snooping, which creates a 'map' of where the AV streams should go. This eliminates the possibility of flooding your other data ports with unwanted data.
Part# TechLogix SKU# TL-IPFO-R01 2001-0004