This option is currently unavailable.
6' HDMI cable with attached VGA adapter
Forget lost HDMI adapters, late meetings, and missed presentations. TechLogix Share-Me™ Presentation Cables ensure you always have the right connector for your laptop, tablet or other portable presentation device.
The TL-SMPC-012 features a six foot HDMI cable with an attached VGA-to-HDMI adapter. The adapter converts the VGA signal to an HDMI signal is powered by a USB cable lead.
Installation is simple: connect one end of the TL-SMPC cable to your display or video pass-through port, and connect the other end of the cable to your presentation device using HDMI or a built-in converter.
Share-Me™ Presentation Cables are a must have for every meeting room, conference room and lecture hall, and they are an essential tool for anyone who does traveling presentations.
- Technical Features
- Supports HDMI and VGA connections/devices
- 6 foot (1.8m) cable
- male HDMI connector for connection to displays and HDMI pass-through ports
- male HDMI and male VGA connectors for connection to presentation sources
- 8” (23cm) flexible lead on VGA adapter for strain-relief on device ports
- Supports High-Speed HDMI w/Ethernet
- 28 AWG construction
- Tamper-proof construction
- USB power required for VGA conversation
- Built-in USB cable lead
Share-Me™ Presenter Cable Tool Kit
Tool kit for attaching and modifying TL-SMPC presentation cables
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to your display or HDMI pass-through port.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your source device, typically a laptop or tablet.
- Optionally connect the adapters to the HDMI cable to convert the HDMI signal to VGA.
What comes in the package?One 6 ft. (1.8m) HDMI cable with built-in converters/adapters.
What type of conversion does this cable support?VGA.
What if I need conversion for other formats?TechLogix offers a variety of TL-SMPC models, including solutions for USB-C, DisplayPort, mini-DisplayPort, micro-HDMI, mini-HDMI, DVI and Apple Lightning.
Do I need to power the unit?Yes. The adapter is powered through a USB cable lead.
TechLogix SKU# 1004-0402-23