This option is currently unavailable.
Fiber Optic Test Kit
The TechLogix Networx TL-SSF-TESTK-1 Basic Fiber Test Kit provides the essential tools for optical link testing. The Optical Power Meter and Light Source units test both multimode and single mode fibers at four wavelengths with a range of 70dB to measure optical power loss on installed fiber. The kit includes adapters to test SC, LC, and FC terminated cables. Both test units along with included cables and adapters are contained in a rugged case that keeps the items within neat, organized, and protected. The kit allows testing of installed cables, connectors, splices, and links. The Optical Light Source and Power Meter (LSPM) measure loss for comparison to estimated loss calculated for the link or “loss budget.” The LSPM test set allows for measurements with a known good reference cable calibrated to “0 dB.” Utilization of this kit provides for verification of cable links to industry standards.
- Technical Features
- Test kit includes carrying case & strap
- Tests both multimode and single mode fibers
- Wavelengths of 850, 1300, 1310, and 1550nm
- SC ports and LC type MM and SM adapters
- SC and LC reference cables included
- Auto shut-off function for extended battery life
- Up to 100hr battery run time (3 AAA batteries required)
- Easy reference power setup
- Convenient LCD display
Is this product limited to only SSF™ fiber?No. This test kit will work with any glass fiber optic cable that has LC or SC connectors.
Will this test kit work with ECOFiber™ and ECOConnectors™?Absolutely.
Part# TechLogix SKU# TL-SSF-TESTK-1 1004-0003