Is Fiber Appropriate for my Installation? The checklist....
- Does your internet service provider offer fiber to the home?
- Do you stream audio and video from the internet?
- Is internet streaming speed important to you?
- Is video resolution and image picture quality important to you?
- Do you anticipate upgrading to an 8K television or projector in your home?
- Is home resale value important to you?
- Is AV and internet system stability important to you?
- Do you live in an area prone to lightning strikes and storm activity?
- Do you live in an area that’s dry and/or prone to static electricity?
If you or your customer answered yes to any of the above questions, fiber optic cabling may be appropriate for your installation. Fiber future-proofs the home and ensures it can leverage the latest internet and audio-visual technology. Plus, it provides the best system stability and increases the home's resale value.