Find and register for upcoming training events using our calendar below or
- Calculating Network Bandwidth... What's My Draw & Cabling Requirement?
- Not all communication cables are created equally, and the cable you're integrating might not support the devices of today and tomorrow. This 20-minute webinar explores the bandwidth of different low-voltage cable types, as well as the bandwidth requirements of common network-connected devices and signal formats. Register today and learn to calculate the overall network bandwidth requirement for your next project.
- Simple Solutions for Collaborative Environments
- Presentation systems are typically complex and expensive -- it's no wonder over 70% of meeting attendees voice frustration with technology and over $37B in productivity is wasted on meetings starting late due to technology issues. This TechLogix webinar examines the Share-Me™ line -- a series of all-in-one solutions which install in under 30 minutes with little to no programming, can be operated by anyone with virtually no training, and cost less than most flat panel displays. TechLogix Share-Me™ technology has been installed in thousands of meeting rooms, conference rooms, huddle rooms, classrooms, and mixed presentation spaces world-wide.
- LEAN for Audio-Visual Professionals: Creating Efficiency in AV Operations
- Efficiency equals profitability for businesses of all sizes; however, most firms experience wasteful spending, inventory management, and basic operations. This 30-minute session explores the basic tenets of LEAN thinking, including how to create more value for customers with fewer resources and strategies for implementing change in your organization. This course is part of the CEDIA Business Owner education track. Watch pre-recorded session.
- Ensuring Integrity with Fiber Optics... Choosing the Right Cable & Troubleshooting Issues
- Fiber is getting a lot of attention thanks to 4K HDR, 8K and ever-increasing network bandwidths. And while fiber offers significant benefits over twisted pair and installs in half the time, many integrators are still hesitant to migrate due to unfamiliarity with this new standard. This 20-minute webinar explores the fiber optic installation, including which cable formats and grades are appropriate for various applications, as well as how to troubleshoot a problematic cable run. This session is a must for both designers and technicians. Watch pre-recorded session.
- Fiber Optics for AV Professionals: Understanding the What, Why and How of Fiber
- Fiber has become a necessary part of audio-visual installations thanks to 4K HDR, 8K and ever-increasing network bandwidths. And while it's a new topic for most designers and installers, integrating fiber really isn't that difficult. This 60-minute webinar explores why fiber is necessary, where fiber is being deployed, what components are part of the fiber ecosystem, and how to integrate a fiber optic infrastructure. Watch pre-recorded session.
- CEDIA CEU Course Code: CEU868 | 1 CEU
- BICSI CEC Course Code: OV-TECHL-WI-0320-1 | 2 CECs
- Prewiring with Fiber
- This 20-minute webinar explores prewiring residential and commercial installations with fiber optic cabling. We'll compare the performance, construction, and cost of fiber to twisted pair, as well as the common applications that leverage optical cable. Watch pre-recorded session.
- Designing Pre-Terminated Fiber Optic Cables
- This 20-minute webinar explores the design and feature selection process for pre-terminated fiber optic cables of any length. We'll explore the different jacket types, connector types, installation best practices, and maintenance considerations. Watch pre-recorded session.
- Leveraging Fiber Optics for eSports
- This 20-minute webinar discusses the exploding eSports industry and how audio-visual technology plays an integral role. We'll focus on fiber optic technology and the importance of faster video and network transmission speeds. Watch pre-recorded session.
- Using Fiber for Remote Video Distribution
- Whether extending a remote HDMI source or a high-definition USB camera, fiber is an excellent choice to maintain signal stability over long distances. This 20-minute webinar explores the fiber optic technology, including cables and electronics, used to achieve signal distances up to 6 miles. Watch pre-recorded session.
- All About Fiber Optic Connectors
- Love connectors? Then this 20-minute webinar is for you. We'll explore the different fiber optic connector formats, including where and how they are commonly used. We'll also examine the different ways to adapt, couple, secure and terminate connectors using common fiber optic accessories. Watch pre-recorded session.
- Fiber Optic Installations -- Common Applications & Issues
- Fiber optic cabling and technology has found a home in audio-visual installations. This 20-minute webinar explores common applications, from demarcation wiring to video extension to MDF / IDF distribution, as well as common installation issues. Watch pre-recorded session.
- Fiber For Builders: Upselling Optics into Builder Projects
- Fiber optics are required for ultra high-definition video and the modern connected home; however, convincing custom and production builders to update their cabling packages can be difficult. This webinar explains why fiber is required for AV and internet, what type of fiber should be integrated and where it is commonly run, and how to communicate modern bandwidth needs to builders and consumers.