TechLogix Introduces Keystone Rack Panel
TechLogix introduced the ECO-RP-1RU-24KS, a 1RU rack panel for mounting up to 24 keystone inserts.
The ECO-RP-1RU-24KS is a simple, cost-effective solution for patching fiber optic cables in an equipment rack. Its steel construction provides strength and durability, and its modular design accommodates up to 24 standard keystones for 48 total strands of fiber (24 simplex SC connections or 48 duplex LC connections). Twisted pair keystones are also compatible for a truly modular patch system.
The ECO-RP-1RU-24KS mounts in a standard 1RU space and features an integrated rear cable strain-relief bar and labels for each port.
Compatible keystones are sold separately.
- 24 total customizable ports for use with standard keystones
- Supports up to 48 total strands of fiber (24 duplex connections)
- Built-in rear mounted cable strain-relief bar
- 19" 1RU
- Port labels
- Metal construction
- Compatible with single mode, multimode and twisted pair keystones
- S2D-KS-LCLC | duplex single mode LC
- M4D-KS-LCLC | duplex multimode LC
- S2S-KS-SCSC | simplex single mode SC
- M4S-KS-SCSC | simplex multimode SC
- S2S-KS-SCSCAPC | simplex single mode SC/APC
Be the first to comment.