TechLogix Launches IPFO-KIT for Extending Video, Audio, Control & Network Signals over Fiber
TechLogix is streamlining video, audio, control and network signal distribution over fiber with their new TL-IPFO-KIT. Based on their TLXpress AV over IP technology, the IPFO-KIT simultaneously extends HDMI or DisplayPort video, multichannel audio, bi-directional IR, bi-directional RS232 and 1G ethernet over a single duplex fiber. A swappable SFP+ port allows multimode fiber extension up to 300m (1,000 ft.) and single mode fiber extension up to 20km (12 miles).
The system leverages Aptovision technology to embed signals and deliver them real-time (zero frame rate latency) even across the longest distances.
Key features include:
- HDMI & DisplayPort inputs on the transmitter
- HDMI output with DisplayPort video conversion on the receiver
- HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2 compliancy
- 4K60 4:4:4 HDR support
- 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby TrueHD support
- Embedded Bi-directional IR and RS232 extension
- Embedded 1G Ethernet extension
- Selectable analog audio embedding and de-embedding on both the transmitter and receiver
Unlike other fiber extenders which only tackle audio, video and control, the IPFO-KIT also transmits network signals from end-to-end providing remote areas with internet connectivity. In most applications, the embedded network port is used for remote access points or streaming devices.
The single TL-IPFO-KIT part number includes a transmitter, receiver, mounting hardware and power supplies.