TechLogix Launches MOFO™ Wallplates & Inserts
The TechLogix MOFO™ PT Series is the first HDMI & USB plate solution backed with fiber.
Forget clunky extenders and bandwidth-limited copper cable. The MOFO™ PT Series combines fiber-based cabling with traditional table inserts and wallplates, delivering cleaner installations, fewer failure points and better bandwidth. Simply pull, plug and play.
The MOFO™ PT Series includes USB cables in a variety of lengths, HDMI cables in a variety of lengths, aluminum table insert grommets in black or white finish, and aluminum decora wallplates in black or white finish. Simply combine components based on your installation.
The system leverages TechLogix's MOFO™ fiber-based technology to manage 18G 4K60 HDMI and universal USB formats (3-2-1 technology supporting full-speed, hi-speed and SuperSpeed USB).
Product is expected to begin shipping in early 2022.
- No power required
- Options for HDMI & USB
- True fiber cable core using TechLogix’s MOFO™ technology
- Fiber supports re-termination, repair & re-purposing in the field using standard fiber tools & connectors
- Female source connector mounts to stock or custom plates
- Male destination connector connects directly to displays
- Includes 2m patch cord for plate connectivity to devices
- Plenum-rated cable jacket
- Metal molded connector headshells
- Available in pre-cut cable lengths (5m/8m/10m/15m/23m/30m/50m)
- 18G 4K60 HDMI up to 50m
- Full-speed, hi-speed & SuperSpeed USB up to 15m using TechLogix’s 3-2-1 technology (type A connectors)
- Recommended for 2-inch wallboxes & 1-inch conduit (or greater)
- Furniture-grade aluminum plates
- Patent pending (No. 63/239,548)