TechLogix Launches Premade Fiber Optic Cables
Everyone knows lasers are cool, and most people are warming up to fiber optics in AV. However, not everyone is comfortable selecting bulk fiber cabling and connectors and learning how to terminate. TechLogix to the rescue.
TechLogix M4D and S2D cables deliver bulk fiber performance with the convenience of a preterminated, premade cable that's already cut to length. Two series are available:
- Economy Series: low-cost options for multimode and single mode cable terminated with LC and SC connectors
- Armored Series: durable, stainless steel armored options for multimode and single mode cable terminated with LC and SC connectors
Both series of premades feature industry leading features, making them ideal for audio-visual integrators:
- 130 lb. pull strength
- 30mm minimum bend radius
- Tight tube jacket for easy pulling
- Duplex (two strand) construction
- Stock lengths from 1m - 30m (3 ft. to 100 ft.)
For lengths and constructions outside stock standards, such as multi-strand cables and custom lengths, TechLogix offers custom premade cable constructions. Cables can be designed using an online cable configurator.
TechLogix's complete line of premades is available online.