This option is currently unavailable.
Fiber Optic Cleaver
The TechLogix ECO-CLEAVER-1 is a professional-grade tool for preparing fiber optic cable for installation and termination. With this cleaver, end of the fiber will be ideal for termination.
The ECO-CLEAVER-1 has ruled lines to make sure your fiber is just the right length, a magnetic lid to keep your fiber secure while cleaving, and a fiber catch bin to keep the glass shards together until you can properly dispose of them.
- Technical Features
- Ideal for preparing fiber optic cabling for installation and termination
- For use with both multimode and single mode fiber
- High-quality carbon steel construction
- Ruled lines for proper fiber length
- Magnetic lid
- Glass shard bin
Multimode Cable - ECOFiber™ Single Mode Cable - ECOFiber™ ECO-ALC-BTL KIMWIPES 4x8
Multimode Bulk Cable with Corning ClearCurve®
Single Mode Bulk Cable with Corning SMF-28 Ultra®
Alcohol Dispenser Bottle
Fiber Optic Cleaning Wipes
- Use the sheers... on fiber.... not your fingers.... or your teeth.... definitely don't pick your teeth with them. That would not end well.
Will this tool work with both multimode and single mode fiber and accessories?Yes.
Part# SKU# Description TL-KSHEER 1004-0129 Fiber optic kevlar and aramid yarn sheers