9" Ergo Crimp Tool16500C
The next generation of crimp tool technology designed around the user. Crimping is even easier and more comfortable. The "straight plate" lower jaw assembly eliminates critical structural stress points, common in most competitive tools - it will not break under heavy stress and will last for years to come. Higher performance, reliability and comfort, it"s all here.
- Reduced handle grip distance makes it ideal for all hand sizes and allows for prolonged, comfortable use
- Crimps insulated terminals to 10 AWG and non-insulated terminals to 8 AWG.
- Variety of crimp dies available for CATV F, BNC, TNC, SMB, SMA, and N series coaxal connectors.
- Accepts crimp die sets from most other popular tools. Your old crimping dies will work!
- Adjustable cam allows precision ratchet adjustment for a perfect crimp, no matter the die set or application.
- Smooth triple ratchet design eliminates breakover hand force.
- Built-in safety release.