EZ-RJ45 CAT6 Strain Relief - 6.6mm OD100036C
The innovative Snag Proof Strain Relief is designed specifically to be crimped with the EZ-RJ45® and ezEX-RJ45® plugs. The primary strain relief of the plug locks the snag proof strain relief in place so they will not pull off, creating one, integral assembly. Once crimped, this design allows the plug's primary strain relief to relax slightly, preventing the cable pairs from being over compressed. This decrease in stress contributes to achieving peak performance. The tab on the strain relief is designed to extend over the plug's locking tab, making it snag proof when administering patch cords.
- Maintain bend radiuses required for standards compliance.
- Prolong patch cord life
- Terminations have a professional finished look
- No more snags or hang ups, causing tangled messes
- Easier to unlock the connector when unplugging from jack/port
- Optimizes electrical performance
- UL and RoHS compliant
- Made in the USA
- Fits cables with jacket diameters up to 0.260" (6.6mm)
- NOT intended to be compatible with other brands >