EZ-RJ45 CAT6 Strain Relief - 6mm OD105006
This strain relief is designed specifically for the EZ-RJ45® CAT6 Connector. The unique design allows the strain relief to be crimped with the connector, making it an integral part of the complete assembly. Once terminated, the strain relief will not pull off the connector. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by maintaining the bend radius of the cable exiting the rear of the connector, per Category 6 requirements. Professional high quality appearance. Achieve the look of a commercially molded patch cord with a field termination!
- Strain reliefs are required for Category 6 compliance!
- Designed to be used with the EZ-RJ45® CAT6 Connector.
- Sold in bags of 500 pieces
- NOT intended to be compatible with other brands >
Can also be used with RJ45, standard modular plugs, both CAT5e and CAT6 in most applications.
- Max allowable cable OD 0.235" (6mm)