Fiber Optic Visual Fault Locator -- 10mWTVFL100
Works with virtually all common fiber optic sizes and connector types, allowing you to test cables prior to install and test patch & breakout cables for faults. Powerful 10mW laser makes faults easy to see. Convenient flip-cap protects the laser tip, and with included adaptor works with most common sizes and types of fiber connectors.
View additional product information at www.platinumtools.com.
- Bright 10mW laser for continuity testing, also shows breaks and performance-reducing bends in most types of fiber optic cable
- Aluminum construction for lightweight and durability
- Simple slide switch to select either a flashing or solid beam
- Hinged flip cap protects the lens when not in use
- Works with both 1.25 & 2.5mm ferrules
- Runs for more than 20 hours on 2 AA batteries (included)