High-Performance J-Hook, StandardHPH16-25
The High Performance J-Hooks are built with steel J-Hooks over-molded with polypropylene for an easy cable slide. The “Snap-Lock” Retainer is easy to use and re-use, firmly securing cables every time and eliminating the use of cable and Velcro ties. Each J-hook has a 2” wide base support, to prevent cable kinks. They’re cULus listed, Plenum rated, and RoHS compliant. Available in 1”, 2”, 3”, and 4” sizes, in white, black, blue and red colors, along with a variety of hardware accessories for all of your cable management needs.
High-Performance J-Hooks are ideal for fiber optic cabling, twisted pair, coax and any other low-voltage cable.
View complete product information at www.platinumtools.com.
- Wide base support – 2”
- Snap-Lock retainer firmly secures cables
- Eliminates the use of cable ties/velcro ties
- Made with an easy slide, slick, burr free surface
- Flush mount
- cULus Listed - complies with 2043
- Plenum rated
- RoHS & TIA compliant
- Ultimate static load is 50 lbs for each size