MOFO™ Media Over Fiber Optic cable -- HDMI 2.0 pass-through -- plenum rated with plate connectivity
The TechLogix MOFO™ PT Series is the first HDMI & USB plate solution backed with fiber.
Forget clunky extenders and bandwidth-limited copper cable. The MOFO™ PT Series combines fiber-based cabling with traditional table inserts and wallplates, delivering cleaner installations, fewer failure points and better bandwidth. Simply pull, plug and play.
The MOFO™ PT Series includes HDMI cables in a variety of lengths, aluminum table insert grommets in black or white finish, and aluminum decora wallplates in black or white finish. Simply combine components based on your installation.
The system leverages TechLogix's MOFO™ fiber-based technology to manage 18G 4K60 HDMI up to 50m / 165 feet.
Wall plates and table inserts are sold separately.
- No power required (completely powered by HDMI bus)
- Plenum-rated jacket
- True fiber cable core using TechLogix's MOFO™ technology
- Female source connector mounts to stock or custom plates
- Male destination connector connects directly to displays
- Includes 2m patch cord for plate connectivity to devices
- Metal molded connector headshells
- Supports 18G 4K60 4:4:4 HDR / HDCP 2.0 / 3D / Deep Color
- Supports multi-channel audio / Dolby TrueHD / DTS-HD Master Audio / ARC
- Supports EDID / CEC / HEC
- Directional operation – clearly marked source & display headshells
- Interference-free performance
- Four strand multimode OM3 construction – supports re-termination in the field
- Recommended for conduit/pipe/duct diameters of 1 1/2" or greater
- Recommended for 2" wallboxes -- available trim build out ring for shallower boxes
- Available in multiple cable lengths (8m / 10m / 15m / 23m / 30m / 50m)
- Patent pending (No. 63/239,548)