Single Mode OS2 Cable - OSPFiber™S2I-2F-L-BK-1000
Outdoor-friendly Single Mode OS2 Fiber Optic Cable Options
TechLogix OSPFiber™ simplifies outdoor fiber optic cable runs with a single cable rated for direct burial, FTTH (fiber-to-the-home / fiber-to-the-business) drop and aerial applications.
Available in 2-, 6-, and 12-strand configurations, OSPFiber™ combines bend-insensitive single mode fiber with an outdoor-rated ruggedized jacket and integrated steel messenger wire for aerial suspension or underground toning.
Two-strand OSPFiber™ features TechLogix's unique "quick strip" technology, allowing the outer jacked to be unzipped and removed for fast in-field termination. 6-strand and 12-strand OSPFiber™ features a loose tube buffer design with integrated rip-cord for in-field termination.
OSPFiber™ is a cost-effective, easy-to-integrate solution for outdoor ISP, broadband, and network applications.
- Single Mode OS2 fiber
- 2 strand, 6 strand and 12 strand distribution format
- Black ruggedized LSZH jacket
- Weather-rating for water & UV exposure
- Integrated quick strip technology for fast in-field termination
- Steel messenger wire for aerial suspension or underground toning
- Dielectric strength members
- 30mm (1.18in) bend rating
- Ultra compact 5.0mm diameter (2 strand) and 11.1mm diameter (6 & 12 strand)
- 250µm internal strand size
- Conforms to IEC 60794-1-21 E1, 60794-1-21 E3, 60794-1-21 E4, 60794-1-21 E6, 60794-1-22 F1
- Stock spool lengths of 305m (1000ft) or 610m (2000ft)