Fiber optic coupler -- duplex single mode OS2 female LC to male SC adapter
'Get out the cable stretcher!' This is a mildly humorous prank to play on a greenhorn cable installer, but sometimes, don't you wish you actually had one?
Fiber couplers (sometimes called adapters) are a simple and stable way of extending your fiber optic cable, or creating a service point at a patch panel.
These are also great for coupling your bulk fiber installation cable to a patch cable which will increase the longevity of the install cable.
- Technical Features
- Duplex female LC to duplex male SC
- Single mode (OS2) compatible
- High precision ceramic sleeve
- In-line style
- For UPC polish type cables
- Low insertion loss ≤0.3dB
- Rated for 1000 plug cycles
Economy Premade Cables - Duplex Single Mode
Patch cables in standard lengths up to 10m
Armored Premade Cables - Duplex Single Mode
Patch cables in standard lengths up to 30m
- Install the adapter into a fiber tray or patch panel.
- Connect your duplex cables to both sides of the adapter.
What cables will this adapter work with?It will work with single mode duplex cables with LC connectors and SC connectors.
Part# SKU# DescriptionS2-LC-F-SC-M 1004-0194Duplex female LC to duplex male SC single mode adapter