STP Cat6 Pass-Through RJ45, External Ground -- ezEX44202051J
This shielded, patented ezEX-RJ45 connector is designed for larger cables and conductors. Features a unique integrated Hi-Lo stagger load bar and allows big conductors to pass through the front end of the connector making it easy to verify the wiring sequence before terminating. This connector is typically used with CAT6 and is terminated with EXO Crimp Frame® and EXO-EX Die™ (100061C).
View complete product information at www.platinumtools.com.
- Hi-Lo stagger to isolate each conductor
- Simple one piece/pass through design, no bars or liners
- Shielded 5e/6/6A compliant
- Insulation Diameter (Conductor) - Size range: 0.039” – 0.044” (1.0 –1.12mm)
- Max Outer Diameter: 0.305” (7.75mm)
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- Solid or Stranded 24-22 AWG
- TAA, TIA, RoHS, UL & FCC compliant
- Made in the USA
- US Patents 9,543,729 B2; 10,116,082 B2; & 10,573,990 B2. Foreign patents.