STP Cat6A Pass-Through RJ45, External Ground -- ezEX48202052J
This shielded, patented ezEX-RJ45 connector is designed for larger cables and conductors. Features a unique integrated Hi-Lo stagger load bar and allows big conductors to pass through the front end of the connector making it easy to verify the wiring sequence before terminating. This connector is typically used with Cat6A and is terminated with EXO Crimp Frame® and EXO-EX Die™ (100061C).
View complete product information at www.platinumtools.com.
- Hi-Lo stagger to isolate each conductor
- Simple one piece/pass through design, no bars or liners
- Shielded 6/6A compliant
- Insulation Diameter (Conductor) - Size range: 0.043” – 0.048” (1.09 –1.22mm)
- Max Outer Diameter: 0.305” (7.75mm)
- Solid or Stranded 23-22 AWG
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- TAA, TIA, RoHS, UL & FCC compliant
- Made in the USA
- US Patents 9,543,729 B2; 10,116,082 B2; & 10,573,990 B2. Foreign patents.