STP CAT6A 10Gig RJ45 - Solid106192C
Streaming media whether data, audio or video, is on a sharp rise and users are demanding more bandwidth. That means bigger cable, commonly referred to as CAT6e, CAT6A and CAT7, and usually shielded. For maximum performance, connector and crimp tool choice is critical. Our CAT6A/10Gig termination system not only meets, but exceeds these requirements.
Connector is only compatible with the Tele-TitanXg™ and Tele-TitanXg™ 2.0 Crimp Tool.
- Max cable OD: 8.5mm/0.335"
- Max conductor OD: 1.35mm/0.053"
- Individual conductor OD range: 0.042” - 0.053” (1.07mm-1.35mm)
- Wire gauge range (AWG) 24—22
- Liner Bar Part No.: 106194
- Designed for both shielded and unshielded cabling
- 50µ Gold Contacts
- UL and RoHS compliant