Under table HDMI Connection Point
Tired of cables scattered across your conference room table? How about untangling knots when all you want to do is connect your laptop? Meet the TL-CPT-HD01.This compact device provides a clean, low-profile connection point for tables, podiums, desks, racks and credenzas. Simply mount it to the underside of a flat surface and connect one end to your destination device using an HDMI cable. Your classroom or meeting room is now ready for plug-and-play connectivity.
- Technical Features
- Mounts under tables, podiums or other surfaces
- Ideal connection point for devices
- Female HDMI input
- Female HDMI output
- Pass-through signal design
- 4K@30 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Hot-plug compliant
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- Powered through the HDMI connection
- Secure the TL-CPT-HD01 to the surface (typically under a table or podium) using four mounting screws (included).
- Connect an HDMI cable to one end of the TL-CPT-HD01. Typically, the other end of the HDMI cable will be connected to a display or video switcher.
- Connect a second HDMI cable to the TL-CPT-HD01. Typically, the other end of the HDMI cable will be connected to your source device (such as a laptop or tablet).
What comes in the package?Each TL-CPT-HD01 includes one under-table HDMI connection point and four mounting screws.
What’s the max length of HDMI cable that I can connect to the TL-CPT-HD01?It really depends on the cable type and quality; however, typically we recommend using a cable less than 25 ft. It’s important to ensure power from the connected devices are transferring properly over the HDMI cable, and long cables can weaken the signal.
What type of HDMI cables should I use with the TL-CPT-HD01?We recommend locking HDMI cables, such as the HD-1000 series. This will ensure your cable doesn’t accidently become unplugged—which HDMI is prone to do.
Does the TL-CPT-HD01 require power?No, it’s completely powered through the HDMI connection.
Does the TL-CPT-HD01 support audio, or just video?Yes, the connection point supports two channel and multi-channel audio. Formats include: stereo audio, Dolby digital, Dolby trueHD, DTS digital, and DTS master audio.
TechLogix SKU# 1005-0702