1G Ethernet Media Converter with 1 SFP Slot & 1 RJ45 Port - 30W PoE+
TechLogix media converters adapt fiber signals to a variety of different formats and/or cable types.
The TL-MC-1S1RPP features one SFP port (SFP module sold separately) and one RJ45 twisted pair PoE+ port, effectively adapting PoE and PoE+ twisted pair-based devices to fiber for longer transmission distances. The TL-MC-1S1RPP supports multimode fiber when paired with a multimode SFP module and single mode when paired with a single mode SFP module.
Two TL-MC-1S1RPP media converters are required for most applications -- one for each end of the cable run (TL-RKMC-14).
- Provides power and data connection
- PoE power budget of 30 watts
- Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbps
- Link Fault Pass-through (LFP) function for easier network maintenance
- 10/100/1000Base-TX auto-sensing RJ45 port, maximum distance 100 m / 300 ft. (Cat5e and better)
- RJ45 port with Auto MDI/MDI-X support
- SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable) optical transceiver module port (SFP module not included)
- Module port for Gigabit multimode or single-mode Mini GBIC 1.25G SFP-type fiber modules
- Status LEDs for power and Link/TX for both ports
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Fully NDAA-compliant