1G Ethernet Media Converter with 1 SFP Slot & 2 RJ45 Ports
TechLogix media converters adapt fiber signals to a variety of different formats and/or cable types.
The TL-MC-1S2R features one SFP port (SFP module sold separately) and two RJ45 twisted pair ports, effectively adapting twisted pair-based devices to fiber for longer transmission distances. The MC-1S2R supports multimode fiber when paired with a multimode SFP module and single mode fiber when paired with a single mode SFP module.
Two TL-MC-1S2R media converters are required for most applications -- one for each end of the cable run. The compact size of the converter allows it to be easily deployed in any narrow desktop location or to be used in a wall-mount installation. Several converters can be simultaneously installed into a 19" rack-mountable chassis (TL-RKMC-14).
- Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbps
- 10/100/1000Base-TX auto-sensing RJ45 ports, maximum distance 100 m / 300 ft. (Cat5e and better)
- RJ45 ports with Auto MDI/MDI-X support
- SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable) optical transceiver module port (SFP module not included)
- Module port for Gigabit multimode or single-mode Mini GBIC 1.25G SFP-type fiber modules
- Status LEDs for power and Link/TX for both ports
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Functions as a stand-alone converter or can be used with the 14-slot media converter chassis, model TL-RKMC-14
- Fully NDAA-compliant