1G Ethernet Media Converter with Duplex SC & 1 RJ45 Port - Single Mode
TechLogix media converters adapt fiber signals to a variety of different formats and/or cable types.
The TL-MC-2SC1R-SM features one duplex SC port (1000Base-LX) and one RJ45 twisted pair port, effectively adapting twisted pair-based devices to fiber for longer transmission distances. The TL-MC-2SC1R-SM supports single mmode fiber.
Two TL-MC-2SC1R-SM media converters are required for most applications -- one for each end of the cable run. The compact size of the converter allows it to be easily deployed in any narrow desktop location or to be used in a wall-mount installation. Several converters can be simultaneously installed into a 19" rack-mountable chassis (TL-RKMC-14).
- Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbps
- 10/100/1000Base-TX auto-sensing RJ45 port, maximum distance 100 m / 300 ft. (Cat5e and better)
- RJ45 port with Auto MDI/MDI-X support
- One 1000Base-LX fiber SC single mode port supporting a maximum distance of 20 km (12.4 miles)
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Status LEDs for power and Link/TX for both ports
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Functions as a stand-alone converter or can be used with the 14-slot media converter chassis, model TL-RKMC-14
- Fully NDAA-compliant