1G Network Switch with 24 RJ45 & 2 SFP - 30W PoE+
The TL-NS24R2S-POE passes both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard twisted pair cables. Equipped with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds up to 1,000 Mbps.
The TL-NS24R2S-POE supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and can inject up to 30 watts of power per port with a total power budget of 370W. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch need no additional power to help avoid the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimize the unsightly clutter of power supplies and adapters on ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected.
Equipped with 24 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the TL-NS24R2S-POE offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices. In addition, two small form-factor pluggable (SFP) GBIC module slots provide fiber connectivity for greater distances. These are not shared combo-ports but true Gigabit ports, pushing the total available bandwidth up to 52G.
- Provides up to 24 PoE network devices with power and data
- Two 1G small form-factor pluggable (SFP) module slots
- PoE power budget of 370 watts
- Power output up to 30 watts per port
- Manual VLAN mode to isolate ports 1 to 24 from each other while allowing them to communicate with SFP uplink ports 25 and 26
- Manual Flow Control Off mode to disable the Gigabit Ethernet switch's flow-control function
- 52 Gbps switch fabric
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports that automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Saves installation costs by delivering data and power over existing twisted pair cables
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (e.g., wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9.2 kBytes
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Two high-volume cooling fans to ensure perfect ventilation
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Fully NDAA-compliant