This option is currently unavailable.
4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE+ Fiber Switch
This 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch is the perfect component when tying copper-based networking devices to fiber-based networks. Basically, it is an unmanaged 4-port PoE switch with a couple of media converters built-in.
The TL-NS42-POE has four PoE ports that can be configured with or without power to connect a variety of devices, such as security cameras or wireless access points. The COMBO port will connect a fiber- or copper-based network to the copper PoE ports and Optical port 1.
Additionally, the switch can be daisy-chained to another switch via fiber or copper.
***Shipping on or around March 22, 2021 - PREORDER ONLY***
- Technical Features
- 4xGbE PoE + 1xGbE SFP + 1xGbE RJ45/SFP Combo
- 30W IEEE802.3at compliant
- Each PoE port can be manually set for On-Off control
- Completely immune to RF and electromagnetic interference
- 12KV surge protection on each PoE port
- Redundant power input (48-56VDC) & Reverse power protection
- Single mode and multimode fiber compatible (SFP module dependent)
- SFP module sold separately
- Suggested multimode module: TL-1GSFP-MM550
- Multimode max distance: 550m (1,805 ft.)
- Suggested single mode module: TL-1GSFP-SM20K
- Single mode max distance: 20km (12.4 miles)
- Install compatible single mode or multimode SFP modules (sold separately).
- Connect the fiber optic cable to the SFP modules.
- Connect the twisted pair cable to the RJ45 ports.
- Connect the power supplies to the media converters.
What comes in the package?One TL-NS42-POE network switch, power supply, and a wall-mounting kit.
What type of fiber is compatible with my media converter?Multimode with a compatible multimode SFP module. Single mode with a compatible single mode SFP module.
What’s the max length of fiber I can connect to my media converter?20km (12.4 miles) when using a compatible single mode SFP module.
TechLogix Part# Description TL-NS42-POE 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE+ Fiber Switch