1G Network Switch with 5 RJ45 - 30W PoE+
The TL-NS5R-POE is designed to take power from a PoE switch or power injector and pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard twisted pair cables. Equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch can power up to four wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones or IP video cameras, draw its own power from the PoE switch it is connected to, and deliver network speeds of up to 1G.
Equipped with five auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the TL-NS5R-POE with its 10G switch fabric provides plenty of of performance for your computers and other networking devices.
Total PoE budget for the TL-NS5R-POE is 60 watts when using the included AC power adapter. This brings the maximum per-port power distribution to 17 watts. When using the PD port to provide power, the total power budget is 26 watts (6.5 watts per port). The maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 30 watts.
- Receives power from a PoE injector or PoE switch and provides power to up to four PoE network devices
- Doubles the connection distance between PoE source and device from 100 m (328 ft.) to 200 m (656 ft.)
- Can be powered via PoE or the included power adapter
- Total power budget of 60 watts when using AC power
- Total power budget of 26 watts when powered via PD input port
- Power output up to 30 watts per port
- Saves installation costs by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- Mounting holes for wall mounting
- Fully NDAA-compliant