1G Network Switch with 5 RJ45 & 1 SFP - 30W PoE+
The TL-NS5R1S-POE passes both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard twisted pair cables. Equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports - four of which are high-power PoE+ PSE ports - the TL-NS5R1S-POE can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.
The TL-NS5R1S-POE supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and can inject up to 30 watts of power per port. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected.
The TL-NS5R1S-POE is equipped with one Gigabit RJ45 and one SFP transceiver module slot. These Gigabit uplink ports are ideal for connecting the switch to the network's backbone, a server or, perhaps, your video recording solution (NVR).
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE ports, one gigabit RJ45 port and one gigabit SFP port
- Provides up to four PoE network devices with power and data
- Total power budget of 91 watts
- Power output up to 30 watts per port
- Saves installation costs by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- Mounting holes for wall mounting
- Fully NDAA-compliant