1G Network Switch with 8 RJ45 & 2 RJ45 uplink - 30W PoE+
The TL-NS8R2U-POE passes both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard twisted pair cables. Equipped with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, the switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps.
With a PoE budget of 120 watts, the TL-NS8R2U-POE supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and can inject up to 30 watts of power per port. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, which eliminates the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizes the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported. Thanks to its built-in short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection functions, your equipment is well-protected.
Equipped with eight auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports and two RJ45 uplink ports, the TL-NS8R2U-POE offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices.
- Provides power and data connection for up to eight PoE network devices
- Two RJ45 Gigabit uplink ports
- PoE power budget of 120 watts
- Power output up to 30 watts per port
- Manual PoE extend mode (reduces network speed and extends PoE support to 250 m)
- Manual VLAN mode (allows ports 1 through 8 to be isolated from each other)
- 20 Gbps switch fabric
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (e.g., wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Cooling fan for ventilation
- Fully NDAA-compliant