1G Ethernet PoE Injector - 60W
The TechLogix Networx TL-PI-60W PoE Injector allows you to connect your IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant products to a non-PoE LAN switch port. The injector can be used to connect a wireless access point, IP phone, network camera or any IEEE 802.3af/at-powered device (PD) to a switch.
It's no longer necessary to run AC power lines for your wireless access point, network camera or IP phone. Simply connect the TL-PI-60W to the LAN switch port, and use the existing twisted pair cabling to deliver DC power as well as transfer data.
Once DC power is connected to your networked equipment through the Cat5e/6 cabling, the TL-PI-60W ensures that your products are protected from power problems like short circuits (short GRND), current overloads and high voltages.
- Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- Power output of up to 60 watts over a four-pair Cat5 or Cat6 network cable
- Supports all IEEE 802.3at- and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (Wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP [Voice over Internet Protocol] telephones, IP surveillance cameras)
- Distance support: up to 100 m (328 ft.)
- Internal power supply
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- Fully NDAA-compliant
- Multiple units are stackable with sliding side rails