UTP Cat5e Pass-Through RJ45 -- ezRJ45100003C
The Original EZ-RJ45 CAT5e Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. By reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts, performance is optimized!
WARNING: Platinum’s EZ-RJ45 connectors and crimp tools are designed to work as a system. Platinum Tools’ products are NOT intended to be compatible with other brands and such unintended use can result in bad connections, breakage, and human safety hazards, and will also void the warranty. Platinum is not responsible for any unintended uses of its products.
Recommended for Data Applications Only
Rated to 1 Gb
Crimp with one of the EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tools.
*Part Numbers 100062, 100054 or 100004
View complete product information at www.platinumtools.com.
- Max Cable Outer Diameter: 0.240” (6.09mm)
- Max Insulation Diameter (Conductors): 0.040” (1.016mm)
- Meets ANSI/EIA/TIA/TAA specifications
- UL Listed E188111, UL94 V-0 and RoHS3/FCC compliant
- Solid or Stranded, 24 – 23 AWG
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- Color: Clear/Transparent
- Made in USA
- NOT intended to be compatible with other brands >