VDV MapMaster 3.0 -- Network & Coax Cable TesterT130K2
The VDV MapMaster™ 3.0 combines continuity testing, mapping, generating tones and length measurement functions into a single easy-to-use unit for installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance for telco, network, or coax cable. The back-lit display, glow-in-the dark keypad and a built-in flashlight helps you to work in the dark. Whether your jobs are commercial or residential, the versatility and added features of the VDV MapMaster 3.0 makes it a best value cable verifier for the professional installer!
View additional product information at www.platinumtools.com.
- Tests to T568A/B wiremap configuration: shorts, opens, miswires, reverses and split pairs
- Single-ended Testing for Shorts & Split Pairs
- Measures Length in Feet/Meters
- Identifies cable location on active ports using flashing Port Link Light
- Easy to read, backlit LCD screen with large icons, glow-in-the-dark keypad and built-in LED flashlight for use in dark areas
- Identify up to 20 network or coax cable runs at a time
- Audible Tone Generator, 4 selectable cadences
- Tests Voice (6 wire), Data (8 wire) and Video (coax)
- Works with Cable Tester Smart Remotes (#1-8)