Fiber optic cables built for AV racks
Introducing TechLogix Black Series™ patch and premade cables.
Forget the delicate rainbow of fiber optic cables that clutter datacom racks. The TechLogix Black Series™ is certified for durability and performance. And, yes, they feature black tactical jackets to ensure they blend into your beautifully wired rack.
Black Series™ cables use top-graded OM4 multimode fiber to provide 10,000x more bandwidth than Cat 5e and Cat 6 network cables. Plus, they’re certified to be completely immune to electromagnetic and RF interference, lightning, static electricity and power surges.
A military-grade tactical jacket provides flexibility and durability even when repeatedly and heavily handled. Think of the Black Series™ as a silk covered battleship…. these cables will differentiate your next installation and ensure it performs for years’ to come.
- UV & water-resistant tactical black jacket
- Completely immune to RF & EM interference
- Completely immune to static, surges & lightning
- Integrated stainless steel armoring
- 10mm minimum bend rating
- 700lb crush rating
- >100lb tensile strength
- Duplex multimode OM4 fiber construction
- 3mm overall jacket
- LC or SC connectors
- Stock lengths for rack building | 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m
- Stock lengths for equipment patching | 7m, 10m, 15m
- Stock lengths for prewires | 20m, 30m, 40m, 50m
- Custom constructions & lengths available