TL-TP70-HDARC replaces TL-TP70-HDIR
TechLogix released a new twisted pair extender set -- the TL-TP70-HDARC -- which replaces the existing TL-TP70-HDIR. All future designs and sales will be transitioned to the new model effective October 1, 2019.
The TP70-HDARC features identical performance and features to the TP70-HDIR, including:
- HDMI & bi-directional IR transmission over a single twisted pair cable
- 1080p extension up to 70m (230 ft)
- 4K30 extension up to 40m (130 ft)
- Flexible power from either the transmitter or receiver
- Integrated audio return channel (ARC)
The main difference is the power circuit and chassis size. The TP70-HDARC has been upgraded to a PoE-based power design with TechLogix's port saver technology, ensuring the extender won't damage network switches or other non-HDBaseT devices when accidentally cross connected. To accommodate this improvement, the physical depth of the transmitter and receiver is slightly larger; however, the unit still features TechLogix's slim-line design.
The TP70-HDARC is compatible with TechLogix rack mounting chassis units.
Additional information is available on www.tlnetworx.com.