Huddle Room Metrics in Action: New York City Observations
Commercial Observer recently posted their updated observations regarding meeting space integration and deployment. It's no surprise their findings closely match the metrics we're seeing worldwide:
- 35% of clients requested huddle room designs for four to six people
- The utilization rate of small meeting rooms for two to seven people is about 20% higher than those for large and extra-large meeting rooms
- Extra-small meeting rooms (up to two people) had the highest usage rate at 73%
- Small meeting rooms (three to seven people) had the second highest usage rate at 64%
- Large meeting rooms (eight to twelve people) had the third highest usage rate at 54%
- Extra-large meeting spaces (13 or more people) had the lowest usage rate at 44%
- Meeting spaces for four people were the most desired by corporate end-users
These observations really shouldn't come as much of a surprise, and they validate what we've been saying for some time now: the huddle room trend is real and it's accelerating.
The complete article is available online.
Be the first to comment.