1G Ethernet Media Converter with 2 SFP Slots
TechLogix media converters adapt fiber signals to a variety of different formats and/or cable types.
The TL-MC-1S1S features two SFP ports (SFP module sold separately), effectively adapting signals between different fiber types. In most applications, the TL-MC-1S1S adapts single mode fiber to multimode fiber and vice versa.
The TL-MC-1S1S supports multimode fiber when paired with a multimode SFP module and single mode fiber when paired with a single mode SFP module. The compact size of the converter allows it to be easily deployed in any narrow desktop location or to be used in a wall-mount installation. Several converters can be simultaneously installed into a 19" rack-mountable chassis (TL-RKMC-14).
- Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbps
- SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable) optical transceiver module port (SFP module not included)
- Module port for Gigabit multimode or single-mode Mini GBIC 1.25G SFP-type fiber modules
- Status LEDs for power and Link/TX for both ports
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- Functions as a stand-alone converter or can be used with the 14-slot media converter chassis, model TL-RKMC-14
- Fully NDAA-compliant